Gramps 4.2.6 released.
Gramps team releases version 4.2.6. A maintenance release.
- 10076: Fix HasCitation rule in citation filter sidebar
- 10136: Fix use of regular expressions
- 10135: Date Editor had 'Type' and 'Quality' labels swapped
- 10077: Fix FamilyGroup Report
- 10093: Fix names not displayed in relationship graph
- 10100: Fix outdated Bugtracker link in reporting wizard
- 9862: Fix replacements in Ancestor tree
- 10105: Fix Default Browser Setting
- 9865: Fix linking place on OpenStreetMap view
- 10096: Fix Family Lines Report having unescaped characters
- 10095: Fix non-local character in DB name (Windows OS)
- 9130: Fix checking for "event.string" in "treeview_keypress"
- 8366: Fix invalid February 29th date in Julian dual-dated
- 10033: Fix Note on CIR when it is attached to a (preferred or alternative) name through the names dialog.
- 9880: Improve time loading for person selector in census forms, see also 8785, 9700 and GEP041
- 9975: Fix incorrect SoundEx result
- 9904: Fix Error printing on ancestor tree graphical report
- 9564: Fix custom filter creation with 'Events occurring on a particular day of the week'
- 9995: Bug in the Name Editor / Group As
- 9945: Gramps CSV export of Places did not generate correct Title.
- 9908: Add custom Family Relations not shown in the filter siderbar
- 9899: Fix non-textual value on Tag report
- 9878: Fix 'interface.dont-ask' config key ignored on Note edition
- 8128: Fix Reorder Relationships dialog
- 9235: Shrink size of Break Lock (and other QuestionDialogs)
- 9470: Only selection of Active or Home person if commited
- 9478: Fix quick search exception when nothing in searched list
- 9612 10005: Fix problem adding parents
- Fix bookmarks keybinding on Mac
- Fix failure to load default gramplets if GExiv2 is missing or too old.
- Update API doc for place displayer
- Add datestrings to Turkish translation
- Update translations: cs, de, fr, fi, hu, it, ru, sl, sv, tr
In Memory of Peter Landgren.
See the Changelog.