There are several ways that users can support the Gramps project, both financially and non-financially. Money raised by donations to the project will be used to fund the Gramps website and the services it offers to its users. You can also help out the Gramps project with contributions of your time and efforts.
- Make a financial contribution/donation to the Gramps project
- Help us develop code
- Help add content to this web site
- Help us write the manual
- Help us update the manual & screenshots for new releases and languages
- Translate the manual into your own language, see Translating the Gramps User manual
- Translate the program into your native language, see Translating Gramps
- Participate in the mailing lists and IRC channel
- Help us improve the program by helping to track down bugs, develop test cases, and assist other users
- Say "thank you" on one of the mailing lists
Thank you for any and all assistance.