The Attach Source Tool allows you to add a new or existing Source to the entire database or selected set of filtered people.
- Once this plugin has been installed
- Select Menu Tools > Family Tree Processing -> Attach Source...
- From the Undo history warning dialog you can choose Stop or Proceed with the tool.
- The Options tab is displayed with the following:
- Person Filter: Entire Database(default)
- Filter Person: defaults to the Active Person.
- Source type: New source(default), or Existing source.
- New Source Title: Empty textbox by default, that you can type your source details into.
- Existing Source ID: Empty textbox by default, that you can type in the number of an existing source.
- Add attach source to multiple events using the AttachSourceTool 4257
- Add a method to select the source ID from a popup dialog ???
- Add sources to types of objects other than people (media, events, etc) ???
- Add a Help button pointing to this page ???
- Fix "Results" tab that does not expand as dialog is maximized.???