Gramps 4.2.5 released.
Gramps team releases version 4.2.5. A maintenance release.
- 9340: The configparser is assuming the wrong encoding
- 9563: Sorting in family tab of narrated web report
- 9801: Silence remaining PyGIWarning
- 9563: Sorting of relationships in family tab of narrated web report
- 9799: Use latest valid date rather than today
- 9813: Modify endonym handling in place displayer
- 9737: Fix house number concatenation
- 9818: Allow merging of families with one or more parents in common
- 7309: Jump to Gramps ID functionality doesn't work
- 9276: Ability to search alternate place names when selecting place
- 9815: Fix clear map action on Geography
- 8555: Database repair tool always edit all source objects
- 9812: Database repair tool ignored some objects with tag
- 9534: "Enclosing" gramplet includes places outside valid date ranges
- 9767: Fix icon and tooltip in LDS editor
- 9733: CSV import fails
- 9755: Fix duplicated Gramps IDs on Gedcom import
- 9685: Unexpected error Preferences > Dates > Markup for invalid date format
- 9458: Fix Import Vcard, can create multiple surnames with all selected as 'Primary'
- 8993: Fix Gedcom import in some alternate languages; improper date parsing
- 9736: Export options 'Preview' buttons create hidden quickreport
- 9721: Alignment radio buttons in the style editor do not work
- 9700: Select Place search & Source/Citation hierarchy should NOT be expanded
- Tweak improvement on Tag editor
- Support for Windows Python3 pythonw.exe
- 9739: Wrong parsing Numeric date format for cs_CZ locale
- 96939696: Fix Icelandic and German translations
- Fix Norwegian relationship calculator
- Update translations: cs, de, fi, fr, hu, is, nb, ru
See the Changelog.