Gramps 4.2.2 released.
Gramps team releases version 4.2.2. A maintenance release.
- 9014: "Show all" checkbox of "Select Family" window not unchecked when the filter is cleared
- 8988: Name of user defined filter is not shown
- 8128: ErrorDialog and GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent
- 9028: 'Find' is broken when used in the Family selector
- Fix default selection in selectors
- 8888: comment currently-unused bogus wiki URL pointers
- 9057: fix counter for filtered entries and indentation on TreeBaseModel
- 9008 9055: Faulty headline in start up screen
- Check that gramplet is in notebook before setting tab label
- Fix creation of focus change events
- 9065: Interactivesearch gives "TypeError: unorderable types: str() < NoneType()"
- 9027: Put tag selection list in alphabetical order
- Remove redundant code
- 9079: Fix delete error in undoable entry widget
- Fix deprecation warning
- Re-enable selection in MultiTreeView on a grab_broken event
- Add validation to gender field
- 9155: Unhandled AttributeError when db.get_tag_from_handle returns None
- 9058: ReferencedBySelectionProxy can forget some referenced tags
- Remove encoding on stdout and stderr
- Handle citation objects in glocale.trans_objclass
- 9003: Locality data in address was not imported
- Don't check SSL certs when fetching addons
- Catch urlopen TypeError when context arg isn't supported
- Fix undefined variable error
- 8897 - Can not download new or updated add-ons
- 8556: ValueError: underlying buffer has been detached
- 9137: LaTeX backend crashes
- 9127: Geography: performance issue due to bad initialization and performance issue when selecting the events or places views.
- 8950: Narrated Web Site Report: html elements emitted in different order
- 7426: unused *_init.jpg are created in the narrated website
- 7322: Some media files are not exported to the NAVWEB report
- 8048: Narrative web report: add author to citations
- 8950: TypeError: unorderable types: EventRef() < EventRef(), events list and family list are differents between two reports
- 9650: permission denied: change mtime to origin instead of destination
- 5905: thumbnails html file missing in the narrative web
- 9016: Narrativeweb: Place title based on current date not that of the event
- 8946: Webcal: make the month name clickable in the year overview page
- 9040: 'Narrative' word not translatable
- 9073: 'Unknown' spouse uses an harcoded string name on Simple Descendants textual report
- 9041: Father/mother's age attributes are not translated on reports
- improve Russian date handler and unittests
- 9114: mars month instead of Marzec on Polish locale (Date Editor)
- Translations update: cs, de, fr, fi, nl, pl, ru, sv
Happy new year!
See the Changelog.