Gramps 1.0.0 released.
Changes from the 0.99 release include:
- Added Norwegian translation (Frode Jemtland).
- New filter and custom filter rule based on the personal completeness flag.
- Improved GEDCOM support.
- Support for EasyTree flavor of GEDCOM.
- Phone field in Addresses and Places.
- New "Add from database..." button in gallery tabs.
- Format of the Notes can be set to Flowed or Preformatted.
- Reports can be opened with the appropriate application right after they have been generated.
- Interface improvements.
- Anchor can be set in Pedigree View -- in that case generations are labeled relative to that anchor.
- Manual is translated into French (Michel Guitel) and Russian (Alex Roitman).
- Relationship calculators for German (Dr. Martin Senftleben) and Hungarian (Egyeki Gergely) languages.
- Improved AncestorChart is capable for compressing the output (getting rid of the empty space) and scaling the contents to a single page.
- Support for latin-1 charset in PS and PDF reports.
- Sorting is remembered for Sources and Places Views.
- Numerous bugfixes.