Gramps 0.4.1 released.
Gramps 0.4.1 has been released. This is primarily a bug fix, released to repair a major flaw that could cause husband/wife roles to be reversed when adding a spouse. This release does not update the French, Swedish, or German translations. I believe only the Check Integrity plugin had any text changes.
SourceForge has the RH .rpm, the source .tar.gz, and a set of diffs for "patch" to bring a 0.4.0 release up to 0.4.1.
- Tool/Report menus added to top level menu bar
- Extract Titles and Nicknames plugin improved to provide more information
- Several bug fixes, including the problem of swapping father/mother relationships in families
- Significant improvements in speed for updating displays after adding, editing, or deleting people, and for applying filters.
- Added Bruce DeGrasse's Detailed Ancestral Report. This will eventually replace the current Ancestral Report.