Gramps 0.1.4 released.
- Implemented date ranges. Valid forms are "from <date> to <date>" and "between <date> and <date>".
- Better support for partial dates. A question mark can optionally be used for a placeholder for a year if the year is unknown. Illegal date formats issue a warning upon an attempt to save the date.
- Start of internationalization (i18n) support. Had to include a single C file to allow libglade to understand translations. This means that binary releases are no longer going to be platform independant.
- Start of a generic output formatter for report generation. Currently supports HTML, OpenOffice (625+), and AbiWord (0.7.13+). Allows control of paragraph and font styles.
- Added into CVS on sourceforge
- Fixed quite a few bugs